Friday, May 04, 2007

Green Meadows West Garage Sales - YEAH! I headed out before 8:30 a.m. this morning with toddler-in-tow to hit the huge neighborhood sales in Johnston. Here's the majority of what I found, along with what I paid. Don't ya just LOVE garage sales????

Little People town/road thingy...$5...included all the people...makes noises - CUTE!



Wooden peg-puzzle - 50 cents!



Soft books for the baby on the way...I bought three - 25 cents each.
Little People Dollhouse with 2 dolls and a bed - ONE DOLLAR!!!

Little People Talking Phone - 75 cents
2-pc. gingham summer outfit - ONE DOLLAR!

2-pce. Disney Princess outfit from the Disney Store - $3







Old Navy tank top - 5 cents, Shorts - $1


How cute is this?! 3-pcs - $5


Fall 2-pc. jumper dress - $2


Seasonal candle-holders - 50 cents each.



Fall/Halloween decorations - 50 cents each


Tealight candle holders - 50 cents each, total: $2.50




Christmas tree yard/garden stake/candle holder - 50 cents


I probably overpaid for this one - but I hope to use it for spools of ribbon/fiber I use for scrapbooking. Perhaps adhesive can hang from this too? - $10



gumball machine - $3

No comments: