Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day means put 'em to work, right? =-) Ok - well maybe not...but this IS the case at our home today. We are trying to maximize the day off by cleaning for our Open House this coming Sunday AND preparing the nursery for baby boy....who will be here before the month is over - yikes! Thanks to my Mom, the striping is now done in the nursery. My role? I picked out the paint colors for the striping and bought the paint. Mom did ALL the work - taping AND painting. What would I do without her?! I need to go to Hobby Lobby today to check out their nautical stuff. I believe they have a lifesaver for $20 or less, as well as a few more items I'm interested in taking a peek at. This, in addition to cleaning toilets, sinks, doing laundry and finding my countertops again. On Dad's list today is a) putting together the cradle - check! (see below); b) getting the crib and dresser out of storage and assembling/fixing; c) cleaning windows/doors - Windex Man! Bailey will be cleaning her room so I can post her "after" picture on here, gathering up the dirty laundry, playing the role of Swiffer Queen, collecting the trash and other misc. jobs - yep - she's thrilled about it. ha. Below are pictures of nursery progress...

No comments: