Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have been LAME-O with the blog posts lately...not that anyone is reading...but if you are? I'm sorry for the lack of posts. You see, between diaper changes, nursing, burping, rocking, laundry, time-outs, shuttling the kids, out-of-town family visits, cleaning up potty-training accidents (don't ask) and emptying and filling the dishwasher - NOTHING else is getting done....literally. I did manage to squeeze in a couple of items not on the forementioned list - and here they are:

1. Toddler Time at the library (love it, love it, LOVE IT! I wish it lasted longer and was every day of the week!)

2. Searching for something for Grant to wear for his baptism Sunday - something that would also work for Christmas dressy wear and that would also coordinate with Lauren. After several stops, FINALLY found it at The Children's Place (LOVE THAT PLACE!). Here's what we settled on - a dress shirt and sweater vest paired with a cute pair of black cordoroys, which I can't find a picture of. Then...an ADORABLE dress for Lauren - perfectly coordinated! I can't find a picture of it anywhere online - but it is the same print as Grant's dress shirt, with a red velvet bow positioned at a high waistline position - a sleeveless jumper-style dress. She'll wear a red long-sleeved shirt underneath and either red or black tights. Bailey will wear a red sweater and black dress pants. CUTE!

3. Trying to put together top-secret Christmas gifts for all of the Grandparents - and there are a lot! Between Mark & I - the kids have 4 great grandparents, 5 grandparents and a few very special aunts/uncles/others that are right up there with grandparent status.

4. Making lists, getting groceries and making plans for Grant's baptism, holiday company and meal prep for Thanksgiving. This weekend we have my Grandparents, my aunt and my cousin coming into town for the baptism and to meet Grant for the first time. Thanksgiving weekend is not only MY BIRTHDAY, but also my Grandma's birthday - and she's coming to visit! This woman is 84 I think...and is kicking ovarian cancer in the butt. She and my sister and her boyfriend (it would be shorter if I could type fiance) will be visiting. I have big birthday black Friday plans - we'll see if I can get up and follow-through. Stay tuned.

5. We are also in the process of joining a new church, although I have personally missed 2 of the three meetings so far...lame! I'm just SO tired by the time evening rolls around. But I MUST go this week - the last meeting.

Ok - well...back to the routine. I'll try to do better.

No comments: