Friday, May 02, 2008

I haven't posted in a couple days because I've been DROWNING in laundry. I did not meet my goal of all laundry done before Mark came home from Boston. I think this is a sign that we have too many clothes - so I'm now sorting what to keep and what to sell at my upcoming garage sale. Lauren is also in a defiant stage - she simply answers "no" or "unh-uh" when you tell her to do something. So lovely to have one of THOSE kids....again. Thank God Bailey grew out of it...it gives me hope.

Speaking of Bailey - she has her 7th grade "social" tonight after school. Basically it is a dance and there are refreshments...but they don't call it a dance for some reason. Then she'll be spending the night at a friend's house.

Grant is the only one not giving me trouble these days. I love that boy.

I'm hoping to get outside to a couple garage sales today...before the rain comes again. Garage saling w/2 kids is not fun....but it must be done.

No comments: