Wednesday, November 05, 2008

5 Things Meme
I was "tagged" by my friend and fellow blogger
Amy to participate in "5 Things Meme."

10 Years Ago I:
Was a single-mom of a 3-year-old
Weighed considerably less
Drove a red Chevy Corsica

Was taking a few classes at Drake
Lived in a rental house


5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List:
Call phone company to move service to new house
Call Internet company to move service to new house

Call Direct TV to move service
Pack
Call Masterlock to figure out how to get our busted wall-mount lock off of the wall!

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
Pretzels
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Popcorn
M&Ms
Grapes

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
Hire a cleaning service!!!
Pay off our mortgage

Pay off student loans (current and future)
Vacation, vacation, vacation
Help young, single mothers

5 Places I Have Lived:
Freeport, Illinois

Sheridan, Illinois
Norway, Illinois
Des Moines, Iowa
Van Meter, Iowa


5 Jobs I Have Had:
OWI education coordinator
Marketing coordinator
PR manager

PR freelancer
Wife/Mother

The rules say I have to tag 5 people.
Kelly
Tiffany
Heather
Nancy
Krista

No comments: