Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hola! It's the weekend and there's LOTS to do! Mark & Bailey are headed off to the Latino Festival where Spongebob is making an appearance. Or is that Spongeroberto? I guess Dora and Diego were used in the past and that pretty much takes care of Latino cartoon characters I guess. I'm not sure if it is required for Bailey's Spanish class or extra credit - but either way, they're going.

Meanwhile, on the homefront, I will be taking the kids with me to run errands (on a Saturday - yuck!). I'll be stopping HERE to see what Cricut cartridges they still have left (all on sale for $39.99 - that's half-off folks!) Then off to THIS STORE for some fabric. Holy cow! I sound like I am actually domestic or something! I'm not...but I'm determined to find something I can make that doesn't require sewing, knitting or anything else involving skill. I want to open my own shop on HERE and make some money! It's a long-shot....but I'm going to try. Then it's off to the dreaded Wal-Mart for a few groceries and new pillows. I am having heart palpitations just thinking about that place on a Saturday! God be with me! And finally I have a couple returns to make HERE and HERE.

Then it will be time to come home and clean. I can't avoid it any longer this week. Vacuuming, counter-cleaning (I know they are under there somewhere), bathrooms (ugh - Wal-Mart AND Bathrooms in the same day?!) and the kitchen floor....and of course, laundry.

I also HAVE to spend some time thinking through G's 2nd birthday too. It is in 8 days! My baby will be TWO! So, how to combine choo-choos, dinos, sharks and snakes (all of his favorite things) into a party theme. Hmmm.
It's a big agenda with 2 kids....wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Hahah! Good luck! Sounds like another busy weekend!