Friday, April 30, 2010

It was fun guest blogging over at The Girl Creative on Tuesday, but I'm sorry to report that I'm still at 4 "followers" on my blog. Pretty pathetic. Traffic did pick up a LOT on Tuesday with visits from Diana's site, but I guess I need to keep working on my content to achieve real popularity. And isn't that interesting that popularity still matters at age 38? ha. I guess it really doesn't. It's more about documenting who I am for my kids and documenting their childhood in my voice. Thanks to Diana for giving me the opportunity - I felt honored.

Ok - on to a new topic. Have you been over to Poppies at Play? She has the most AMAZING thing going on right now - a Parade of Homes! I am in love with this idea! And in awe the amazing housekeepers and DECORATORS posting their homes! My idea file is growing by the second! Go check it out! SO FUN!

No comments: