Friday, June 25, 2010

Where is the time going?! I feel robbed of June so far with the DAILY RAIN/Thunderstorms!!

Yesterday and so far today has been fantastic, but our yard is soooooo saturated (read: standing muddy water) that we can't play out there. So while the sun and wind works it's magic on our yard (dry it up! dry it up!), here's what we're going to do today:


That...and the last day of Bible School, get groceries, hit a few garage sales and clean so tomorrow night's babysitter doesn't run screaming from the house because of the mess.
What are YOU doing this Summer Friday?







1 comment:

kmr said...

I saw Toy Story 3 yesterday!! So today I cleaned the bathrooms... after a lot of other productive things. Including packing for my trip! Tomorrow or the next day I should find out if I have to pack my entire house.....