Thursday, October 28, 2010

I haven't posted on the blog in a long time. LIFE has been so busy, stressful and overwhelming. We've been in the middle of several nightmares on the personal front - but we're holding on! We know there is purpose in persecution. We know there is purpose in pain...if you look for it. He has a GOOD plan for our lives!

I heard this song on the radio this morning and thought it fit our situation perfectly. Since pain isn't unique to our lives....I wanted to post this in hopes that it gives YOU hope in the midst of YOUR struggles. This is a Christian artist named Josh Wilson. This is NOT the official video...but a good slideshow to his music anyway.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hope whatever is troubling you guys passes quickly. If you need anything, please ask. You helped us out so much last year when we really didn't know if we would make it, I would love to return the kindness.

jodi said...

This song was huge here this summer when we were in the middle of so many trials. Made me cry every time I heard it. Even now...it takes me there, ya know? But it's true, "life is not a snapshot". It's full of ups and downs, good times and bad. Thankfully, when you have hope and faith in something bigger, you understand that you are living a small part of God's greater story. That thought always helps me deal with things. I ask myself, "Am I doing my part to bring Him glory right now? Is He able to use me for a time such as this?"

Btw...did you read the story on how this song came to be? It's pretty incredible.