Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have an 17-month-old daughter who is OBSESSED with books. This is a great thing, don't get me wrong, but there are some books that I am just SICK TO DEATH OF READING! This is a sign that they are a top-notch pick for toddlers her age, I'd say. When they want to hear it again...and again...and again...and again...and then MORE! I've looked for recommendations on new books to try, but not had a lot of luck with these lists. I've checked out the library's recommended reading list for babies and toddlers, but only a few were actually books she enjoyed. I thought I'd share with you some of Lauren's favorites - in case you are looking for new books to read over and over until you think your Mommy skull will split. =-)


Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle






Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown






You're My Little Love Bug, by Heidi R. Weimer






Each Peach, Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg



That's Not My Fairy (and all other "That's Not My" Books), by Fiona Watt and Rachel Wells








No comments: