Sunday, March 07, 2010

Friday night I went on a girl's night out with Lauren. She was so excited to do something special - just she and her Mommy. What did we do? Where did we go? Well, we attended an awesome book launch party for my friend and fellow book club-member, Becky Janni. Her brand-spankin'-new children's book, Every Cowgirl Needs A Horse is a MUST-BUY if you have or know of a little girl with a big imagination. It is going to be huge...H-U-G-E, I tell you! I predict Fancy Nancy proportions.



Read more about the book and it's amazing author HERE. And then head over to Amazon or Barnes and Noble or a bunch of other locations to buy your copies now! I promise you - you will not be disappointed!

And speaking of my book club (J'adore!), this is the SECOND published author in our group! (and there's only about 8 of us in the "club"). If you have a teen or tween, you MUST check out Eileen's Mia the Meek series - they are equally awesome! Buy them here and here.

Having such amazing women in my book club makes me wonder how/why it is they let ME in! Now go buy your new books!

No comments: