Monday, July 16, 2007

Pedicure Day

We LOVE pedicures! Bailey & I received spa pedicures for Mother's Day (yes, I"m the only Mother here...but her Dad is pretty nice and thought she'd enjoy one too). So today was the day we scheduled our special tootsie treatment at The Spa at West Glen. I arranged for Grandma & Grandpa to watch Lauren and off Bailey & I went. Unfortunately, their nail technician never showed up to work today, so they apologized and offered us a complimentery pedicure at our reschedule. Nice - but bummer! We were SO excited to get pedicures...TODAY!
So we found Solar Nails & Spa on 100th St. in Urbandale. They got us both right in and both Mother & Daughter enjoyed a side-by-side pedicure. GLORIOUS! But dangerous...I could SO get used to this on a monthly basis. The relaxation, the leg/foot massage, the pretty toesies. LOVE IT! Oh - and Lauren is wearing whatever color we had in the closet...courtesy of Big Sister.

No comments: