Friday, July 06, 2007

So many diapers - so many choices! I currently have the original Diaper Genie




It does a decent job of holding back odor, but the cutter has never actually made a clean cut all the way around - I always have to rip it free or grab a pair of scissors when taking out the old diapers. And as far as that goes - the minute you take it out, the dirty diaper sausage the machine creates comes free - and so does the stink!

So now I see they've come up with a Diaper Genie II. I read claims that it really blocks odor. Ok - but does it cut?!@#


And then there is the Diaper Champ that takes any kind of garbage bag (seems handy)...and it seems easy to use...but does it block the stink? Is it a good choice?

Ok Moms - weigh in on this for me. Should I buy a new and improved Diaper Genie or go with the Diaper Champ this time around?




1 comment:

Jody said...

I vote for the Diaper Champ. It does use regular garbage bags which is great (and cheaper). As far as odor control, we never had a problem. I also picked up a little tip that has helped a little bit. Put a fabric softener sheet in the bottom of the Diaper Champ and it takes the odors away...well, not entirely but it does keep them at bay.