Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here's what Bailey's Grandpa made for us with his free 8x10 collage from Walgreens coupon. Hopefully it will allow you to click on it so you can view it larger. This made me all verklempt. =-(

Would you just look at that red dress picture with the cute little girl bob haircut....that's Kindergarten...and it was also her 5th birthday that very day. And yes, I DID follow the school bus to school, bawling the whole way. No one will let me live that one down - but I had the birthday treats with me - I HAD to drive behind the bus!

And the one to the left of it...in a yellow shirt...NO FRONT TEETH! Oh, Lord...it just all goes too fast. Help me to remember and appreciate these teen years too - cuz I want to enjoy them NOW...not just look back on them fondly.

No comments: