Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today we joined my Stay-at-home-mom Meetup Group at the zoo. My prayers were answered with cooler/less-humid weather, so I was able to actually enjoy being outside with the girls. They have made some great improvements at our zoo....still a far-cry from a really great zoo....but getting better each year. Feeding the sheep and goats and visiting the giraffes were by far the highlight of the day for Lauren. When those animals would come close or eat from her hand she would let out just a belly laugh - so fun. Bailey & her friend Julia took a camel ride...but they were too cool to be witht he little kids, so I wasn't there to take pictures when they did that. (darn!). Here are some of the pictures I DID get today though.





























1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really wish I would've made more effort to chat with you guys! If you want to go again sometime, outside of Meetup, let me know! We need to get more use of our ZooPass!