It was a God thing....all the way.
* We sold our home in 11 days and 2 showings.
* We had so many friends and family members praying for us.
* We found a home that we all loved - a home that fit our space needs and just FELT overwhelmingly like home.
* It was new construction - never lived in - not even completely finished....and out of our price range.
* We prayed that God would help us find who to talk to about this house - and He did.
* We prayed that God would provide - and He did.
* To many this may look like really good luck....but we know better. We KNOW with great certainty that God's hands were in this every step of the way.
* We are humbled - and soooo thankful! And we give God complete and total credit.
* The offer has been accepted and we are moving forward with discussions with a builder to finish it.
* There are minor details yet - the inspection of our current home, the new home, etc....but who's losing faith now? Not us!
Here's a peek at our new home:
And here is Lauren's celebration dance (she dressed herself today, by the way) after we told her why Mommy & Daddy were jumping up & down, crying & hugging and laughing all at once: