Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my AMAZING daughter! I look at this sweet little face and I can hardly believe she's turning 15 today. FIFTEEN! A decade and a half! Surely I'm hallucinating! This little sweetie pie (pictured at age 4 I believe) has grown up in a flash. Today she's such an incredible young woman - I truly couldn't be a more blessed Mom! She's sweet, silly, smart, talented, beautiful, caring, compassionate, Christ-loving, tender-hearted, honest, loving, responsible, wise, creative, determined, independent and overall fabulous.



When she was born, my life changed. She made me better. I've loved being her Mom over the years (some years more than others - ha). My role has changed as she's grown...and sometimes that's been hard for me. But what could make a Mommy happier than watching your little girl blossom into a brilliant young woman? She needs me less and less...and sometimes that's hard. This is what's supposed to happen though. She's growing her own wings and learning to fly...no....make that SOAR on her own. I couldn't be more proud. I love you, Bailey!

No comments: