Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Finally, I get to watch this season of The Bachelor. Mark would never watch it with me - but now that we have the dual-receiver DVR, I can record it each and every week and watch it during those middle-of-the-night baby feedings. Yeah! So here are my favorites - I'd be happy if he ends up with any of these women. He is THE BEST bachelor in rose ceremony history!


Just kidding...I'm happily married and completely kidding, Mark. =-) (wink) But seriously - Jenni is my FAVORITE. I really think they make a genuinely happy couple - and did you see how caring she was toward chemical imbalanced Hillary last episode? I really feel like she is a truly nice person - and I think since I can't have him - she should.




But if Jenni doesn't win him over, my second pick is Sheena. She's a little young and a little ditzy - but I think they work nicely together and I think she really likes him.


No comments: