Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Day 13....and we're finding our way. I wouldn't say we have found a ROUTINE yet - far from it - but we HAVE gotten better at the balancing act called family of five. This morning, for instance, I was able to shower, dress, feed the baby, get Lauren dressed for the day and vacuum - all before 9:15 a.m......and without Mark or Bailey home. All this after not going to bed until 3:30 a.m. (see haven't found routine yet). THIS is definite progress! I'm even blogging before 9:30 - amazing!

Now, I probably won't put makeup on today, heck - probably won't get another single thing done outside of feeding, changing and disciplining...but that's ok...slowly but surely.

I took Grant to book club last night for a brief showing - so fun to show him off and pass him around. Thank you to all my girlfriends for the children's books - can't wait to read them to the kids.

Mark went back to work today for a FULL day....with a sinus infection and after being up with Grant from 3:30 a.m. (when I couldn't take it anymore) to 4:30 or so. He's in for a long day. Yesterday he brought home a BEAUTIFUL crocheted baby blanket from one of his co-workers - I absolutely ADORE homemade gifts - and this one is a BEAUTY. Thank you Jon & Carol!!!

Alright - I'm going to tempt fate now and try to switch laundry before Grant wants to fuss or eat again. Wish me luck!

No comments: