Friday, December 21, 2007


A GREAT Children's book...


We usually go to the library once a week. I'm not sure if this is to fulfill MY love for children's literature or my daughter's love of books...but whatever the reason, we both get our fix each week. Occasionally I stumble upon a beautiful children's book that I want to share with everyone I know.


This week it was A Mother For Choco by Keiko Kasza.
It is a wonderful story about a little bird in search of a Mommy. He finds the perfect mother for him in an unlikely animal. Kids can learn that love doesn't have to look the same as you. A great adoption read - or just a great read about love in-general. Along the same realm of "Are You My Mother?" but WAY sweeter! Add it to your children's library or check it out next time you are at the library.

No comments: