Thursday, December 06, 2007

I read Heather's blog yesterday where she posted what she was buying her kids for Christmas. She has kids roughly the same age as mine (a couple of them anyway). I don't plan to buy the same things, but it sure was fun to have a sneak peek under their tree, so I thought I'd do the same for you. I can't post what I'm getting the 12-yr-old, because she sometimes reads the blog - but the little ones - they'll never know. So here goes - here's what I have so far.

LAUREN:
Pinkie Pie - WalMart for under $15

Disney Princess Slippers (Black Friday deal - $5.99)

A Dora robe - only $8.99!

A Little People book

Backyardigans Memory Game that I picked up at Target on Black Friday for $3.99


Thomas the Tank Engine AquaDoodle Mat (she'd rather have Dora I'm sure - but this was a deal at Costco - w/instant rebate it was $21...others are selling for almost $40!)

Dora The Explorer Magnetic "Paper" Dolls in Tin

Jell-O Lip Smackers (stocking stuffer)

GRANT:

Classic Pooh Fake Robeez from Target

and a couple stroller toys - I'd like to get him a truck or something even though he's too little...but he won't be in a few months - so might as well get it as a Christmas gift, right?

No comments: