Thursday, December 13, 2007

My friend Cheryl e-mailed this GREAT idea to me today.....so many great friends with fantastic crafting ideas... SO LITTLE TIME!!! Maybe one of you out there can make it.



She figured the cost of them didn’t even come to $1~ if you don't have time to make it yourself, you can buy something like it already made up at Target - they are ON SALE this week at Target for $4/ea! (cheaper to make it!!!) Good for teacher/secretary gifts, or just a “little something” you can also add crushed candy canes or peppermint candy instead of chocolate chips. Bags are frosting bags at Michael’s, pre-packed cocoa mix, mini choc chips, m.mallows and she just printed up the labels with some paper I had laying around! The tag reads: Cocoa For Two! Divide Contents into Two mugs, add 8 oz. hot water and enjoy!


And if THAT weren't enough to make me drool for more free time...look at what Heather made!


And then there are the dozens and dozens of hand-crafted Christmas cards showing up in my mailbox. Oh, man - this is definitely the year of inadequate for me. Someday.....someday....sigh.

No comments: