Monday, January 21, 2008


It has been awhile since I participated in Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. I need to get back at it though - it saves so much time, energy and MONEY. So here goes. This week is lame - I don't want to have to buy groceries before we travel again this weekend - so I'm working with what we have on hand. I'll do better in the future.
Monday:
Lunch - Grilled cheese & yogurt
Dinner - Hamburger/rice casserole, peas
Tuesday:
Lunch - Chicken fries, pineapple, mixed veggies
Dinner - Meatloaf, fried potatoes, corn
Wednesday:
Lunch - Mac 'n Cheese/hot dogs, applesauce
Dinner - Fish, rice, green beans
Thursday:
Lunch - pancakes, bacon
Dinner - Pizza omelets and/or egg sandwiches
Friday:
Lunch - On-the-go, traveling
Dinner - Traveling - probably pizza w/relatives

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

It all sounds yummy, not lame at all! And it feels so good to have a p-l-a-n, doesn't it?

Have a safe trip! :)