Monday, March 12, 2007

Mark put this shelving unit together for me yesterday. I spent two hours organizing and loading it to its max today. I need more shelves! That area to the left of the shelves - that's all Christmas!! If it didn't involve moving all of that stuff again, I'd consider painting the laundry area of the basement....but then again - no.



The white countertop thingy that used to be next to the washing machine I moved into the "someday scrapbook room." I am hoping to use this as a workspace once I find a nice stool with a chair back or bar-height stool with a back - whatever they are called. I'd like to find one at a garage sale because I don't want to pay $70 or more for it. The lavendar/blue dresser on the right is an old dresser of Bailey's that I picked up at a garage sale for $40 and painted. It now holds craft supplies, material, gifts and other crafty stuff. The black thingy in the front is a cabinet that holds our internet stuff. I can't really move that because of the lack-of-outlets situation in the basement (grr.)

Anyway - this is what the future scrapbooking workspace looks like:


And finally, here is a picture of the current "cabinets" that I am going to tear out and put up a work table against that wall. That way I'll have two work stations. Here's dreaming anyway.

1 comment:

Designs By Leigha said...

WOW! I am impressed :)
Hey have you heard of www.mayasmom.com - i joined last week and am addicted!!! I think you would enjoy it :)