Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today I received the weekly junk mail packet, which usually goes straight to the circular file without a second glance. For some reason, I was feeling like I needed to give those poor advertisers my attention. Afterall, maybe there was something in there that I could use? A coupon for something necessary or if not necessary, than fun? WRONG! I threw away every stinkin' page of that thing. However, had I not taken the time to read the ads, I would have missed this shocking news:

IHOP now has the dine-in or carry-out option, called IHOP 'n Go Carry Out. http://www.ihop.com/ihopngo/index.html

MMMMM..carrying out eggs over-easy and pancakes...yeah....that'll make it home in an edible condition - NOT! Give me a break! Now seriously, WHAT would you order from IHOP that you'd want to sit in styrofoam and then trek across the town to eat at home? Or maybe I'm judging a little too harshly based on that time I saw a waitress stick her finger in someone's food and taste it...and THEN come around the corner to SERVE IT!!! EEEEW! Never, and I mean NEVER sit where you can see things happening behind-the-scenes. You don't want that information - trust me.

No comments: