Wednesday, June 04, 2008

With the caucuses and primaries behind us (unless Hillary has invented a new one that must be counted or no-fair because I'm a woman and you're just sexist....), I'm turning my sights to November again. If you remember my caucus post, you'll know who I'm hoping gets on the ticket with Obama. I haven't read or heard if this is even being speculated, but I can't think of a better person for the job. Experience, wit, Latino support, guts (YOU try to tell Hillary that you're not backing her even though you worked for Clinton #1 - kahunas, I tell ya!) Yep - my boy would be a good 'un. So here it is - my top choice (so far) for the November ticket:

**note....I do not hate Hillary. Not in the least. I do disapprove of the sore-loser type behaviors I've seen though. And don't even get me started on the Michigan/Florida debacle. Ok - just one thing....they broke the rules....there were consequences - PERIOD! You don't get to go back and try to change the rules just because it didn't work out the way you wanted it too! Feels a little like playing Candyland with a 3-yr-old. Alright - done.

No comments: