Wednesday, September 26, 2007

About Eleven hours to wait. I've dropped Lauren off at Grandma & Grandpa's for the evening. The next time I see her I'll be a mother of THREE. It started to sink in on the way back home from dropping her off. I was crying at every other stoplight. I'm just overwhelmed with emotion. Excitement, fear, joy, nervousness, anticipation, gratitude, astonishment - you name it.

I'm not supposed to eat or drink after Midnight....AS IF I COULD!...my stomach is in knots! It is like the day before the first day of school, the night before the wedding....except times FIFTY! It is the night before my son enters my arms. Oh, Lord - here I go again....crying!

I don't know when I'll be able to post again, although I hope to have something up here sometime tomorrow. It is going to depend how many tubes I still have in me, how many oxycodone they hand me, etc....but we have the cameras charged and ready to go and we plan to bring a laptop so I can share what's going on. Friday at the latest I'm thinking.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the name game - that was fun! I'm going to leave it open for a couple more hours...I'll lock in the votes before I head to bed where I'll be passing time until I can get up and shower and go to the hospital. Winners will be announced as soon as I can....or...you can figure it out yourself.

Thanks also for all of your prayers during this time - and to all of you have gone the extra mile - whether you attended the baby shower, donated your hand-me-downs, provided an ear to the over-hormonal one, helped with the kids - whatever your role was or is....just know how much we appreciate you. We are truly, TRULY blessed.

Goodnight,
Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hon, just wanted to say good luck, God bless... I'm thinkin' of ya! Can't wait to see the photos... shouldn't someone be "live-blogging" this?? :) Take care! ~ Janet @ dmweblife.com