Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We MUST be getting close, right? The countdown widget says 30 days to go....but I know it will be less. If I don't go into labor on my own before my due date, I know surgery will be scheduled most-likely the last week of September - that's less than 30 days...more like 21-25 or so.

It is currently 5 a.m. - I'm up because a) I was stirred by the rumblings, rollings and strong kicks from the baby boy within; b) I had an intense muscle cramp down the front of my thigh; c) I had to pee - again!; d) I needed a drink; or e) couldn't get comfortable. Answer? ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!! THIS is how I know it must be getting close...nature's way of preparing you for labor/delivery and sleep-deprivation I suppose. Too bad they haven't made the over-the-counter epidural yet. I'd be signing up soon.

No comments: