Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today is Wednesday, September 12....and there are AT MOST 15 days to go until I meet my son. Funny, a couple weeks ago I was in denial...not at all ready. Today? IMPATIENT! Physically I'm so done with this pregnancy as I am getting more and more uncomfortable each day. Emotionally I am now ready...minimally ready. The room is painted, I have the basics ready for him to come home. I am ready to meet him...to hold him, kiss him, see if he looks like my other two, if he's going to weigh 12 lbs (wouldn't doubt it - just ask my bladder - the boy's heavy!).

So, today I'm going to try to busy myself with more getting ready tasks. I am going to finally pack my bag for the hospital, pack Lauren's bag for Grandma & Grandpa's house, make sure my parents have all of Bailey's important dates so she doesn't miss anything while I"m in the hospital, charge the camera batteries, reassemble the swing, find the car seat and bouncy seat, etc.

The wait is so long!

No comments: