Monday, September 10, 2007

This week my goal is to create meals to freeze and buy groceries for easy meals so that when I'm recovering from delivery (most likely surgery), the rest of the family can figure it out and we can eat a healthy meal that takes NO time to prepare. I thought I'd list a few of the helpful sites I encountered when searching for "meals for the freezer." Who knew there were so many? I hope they do actually freeze well.



The Kitchen Link - Freezer Recipes
The Dollar Stretcher
The Family Homestead
Organized Home
Mom's Budget
Recipezaar - Freezer Recipes
Real Food for Real People

And here are a few book titles I stumbled across - will be heading to the library today to find them!

Frozen Assets by Deborah Taylor-Hough

Better Homes & Gardens Make-Ahead Cookbook

Once A Month Cooking by Mimi Wilson & Mary Beth Lagerborg

Dream Dinners by Stephanie Allen & Tina Kuna

No comments: