Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today was my 37 week OB appt. - nothing too exciting. Blood pressure - normal, baby's heart rate - 150 (moving), measuring normal - see ya next week. Oh - wait - he DID mention that I"m now "term." You hear that little boy? You can be done now...it is ok....so come on out and meet your Mommy.

They (Dr.'s and nurses at clinic) don't seem to be too optimistic about a VBAC actually happening - at least that's my interpretation...seems every question I have is usually a "well you're scheduled for a C-section on the 27th." umm...yeah...but remember? We're praying for labor before that??? I guess I'm the only one with any real hope of that happening. Obviously a healthy baby is important thing - no matter how we get there....but man, would I sure love to avoid a repeat c-section. They suck.

No comments: