The easiest, most delicious Quiche recipe ever! Fat, fat, fat - but low-carb! =-)
1 refrigerated pie crust - Bake @ 350 for 10 min.
2 C. cottage cheese
5 beaten eggs (you could use Egg Beaters to make it a little less sinful)
4 oz. browned sausage
2-3 oz. sliced pepperoni (sliced into strips)
1 1/2 C. shredded mozarella
1/2 C. grated parmesan (or ramano, asiago, etc.)
1/4 C. choped onion & or peppers, mushrooms, etc.
Pour into pie crust - bake at 350 for 45 min. or until center is done. Cool awhile before cutting.
* You can use frozen sausage patties - follow microwave directions for cooking and then dice it up.
* Use any combo of cheeses you like
* Throw any veggies you prefer
* Substitute with ham, broccoli - any combo you like!
* Might have a "milky" appearance in center - probably from the cottage cheese. It is ok that way.