Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Bachelor....Common Sense Calling

Ok...so that is what it NEEDS to be called instead of "London Calling." Hello! Matt? Get a friggin clue! You gave up THIS for THIS? And you have kept HER? Come ON! Time for your friends & family to fly in to knock some sense into you! I think you've played one too many rough games of rugby...knocked silly a few times perhaps. I still can't believe you gave up HER. Sheesh. She was the best!

(yes....if you didn't know it already...I need a life. I know I am 36 years old and should be watching grown-up shows like 60 Minutes or something (which I also enjoy)...but I just can't help it...I love The Bachelor.)

1 comment:

Tracy DeLuca said...

I don't watch the bachelor.... but I watch similarly mind numbing things like Rock of Love 2. ssshhhhh..... don't tell! LOL