Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Weekend Post.....on Wednesday

I didn't have time to post about our weekend until now...and technically I don't have time now either. I worked 3 hours this morning on my freelance job, played outside with Lauren (70 degrees - woo-hoo!) and have MOUNTAINS of laundry waiting for me...but oh well. I just know you are dying to know about our weekend. (ha).

Friday night was pizza/movie night and we watched this and liked it a lot...really gets you thinking...what would YOU do? Saturday Bailey went shopping with a friend while Mark and I took the kids shopping for new shoes for Mark and a few items we needed from Costco. (NEVER going to Costco on a Saturday again - holy cow!) Later that day Mark picked up his birthday gift from Lowe's. I'm not sure if this is the EXACT model - but it looks just like this. We tested it out Saturday night with Ribeyes and King Crab Legs..mmmm. I threw some red potatoes with parsley & butter in the microwave to go with it. Look good?

Then on Sunday morning we led the music set for the 9:30 service at church. It was our first time doing this together - just the two of us. We had a nice time. After church we ate lunch and watched this and love it! A total chick flick but LOVED it.


Then Mark went to pick up our new (used) computer armoire that I found off the classified for $75! BARGAIN! Now we begin the process of cleaning out the old desk - not fun.


That pretty much sums it up! It was a fabulous weekend, despite the freezing wind and SNOW FLURRIES on Saturday (don't get me started), but Sunday proved to be sunny at least...and today makes up for all of that. The only thing that could have made it better was if Brothers & Sisters would have been on with a new episode Sunday night. Oh well..THIS WEEK!!!

No comments: