Saturday, August 25, 2007

I will never, EVER eat Pringles again in my life! I had approximately 10-15 chips with my turkey sandwich at lunch. That was over 8.5 hours ago and STILL nothing but BUUUUURRRRRRRNNNnnn-uh in my chest/throat! Oh - yeah - and the lovely re-Pringle taste every few minutes. They may fool you with their ergonomically designed to fit your mouth cuteness...but they have set my esophogus a-fire! See the guy on the can? He has no mouth...because he, too will not eat them! So, for the remainder of this pregnancy and for my life hereafter...I'm banning Pringles....and my baby will not eat them either.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Hi! I came across your blog through the bloggy giveaway. My blog is all about finding products made in America. I don' make any money or anything off of the products at all. I'm honestly just trying to get more attention to American made products to keep jobs here in America. Anyways, I thought of you because I found a company that makes 100% pure cotton baby clothes - all made in the USA.

Check out the link:
http://www.mygoodnessduds.com/productsView.asp?proid=354&catid=45

And check out my site as often as you can. I post a wide variety of products made in the USA!

Thank you!