Monday, August 20, 2007


Late start today with the Menu Plan Monday. I was NOT in the mood to go to the grocery store today and won't have time tomorrow...so it was a plan my way through the pantry/freezer sort of day. Here's what I found in the cupboard so I only have to pick up a couple items from the store later this week. Shwew. Trust me, there are better ideas than this over at Laura's - check it out.
Monday: Chicken/Vegetable Stir-fry (A bag from Aldi...$4.99 - just add rice!)
Tuesday: Bailey's 12th b-day - picking up a take 'n bake pizza and making a cake
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole (hopefully I can think of something else before then)
Thursday: Hawaiian Chicken Packets
Friday: Tomato Soup/Grilled Cheese
Saturday: Burgers on the Grill, chips, fruit salad
Sunday: Hamburger/Rice Casserole, Corn, Peaches

No comments: