Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tonight while working upstairs to put little kids to bed I heard a beautiful sound coming from downstairs. It was Bailey - learning a new song on her guitar - "Beautiful" by Bethany Dillon (I think). She doesn't have all the chords/strum patterns worked out yet - but absolutely beautiful if you ask her Mom. =-)

She would have died if I actually video-taped her, let alone "blogged" her, so I snuck the camera under a towel and recorded a movie to get the audio for you (scroll down for that). I know, I'm horrible....but I don't care. I love her and am so proud of her....and just so you know...and hopefully she will know someday....she is ALREADY "beautiful" to God...to me...to everyone around her - both inside AND out.
She DID let me take a still picture of her (resistant but eventually compliant).
So here it goes - hopefully it picked up the audio ok.

No comments: