Thursday, February 21, 2008

I don't have a perfect marriage - who does? But I will say that I have an absolutely amazing husband. Even when he's annoying he's good. How can you be mad at a man who truly tries - darn near ALWAYS - to be a good man....to show me how much he loves me....to fix any wrongs that he's aware of. Oh - he's a good one. Last night he stopped by the grocery store on the way home from work to pick up milk, coffee & OJ so I didn't have to go out with the kids to get it. He also bought this....which was not on my shopping list.Anyway..when I was snapping the photo I was thinking about what I had to pick up today while running errands...and as I was going through that mental checklist of brand-names...I thought...hmmm...if Mark were a brand, what would his slogan be? So here it is...
My husband: Making other women jealous since 2004

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again, I say lovingly, YOU SUCK!
from a woman who got nothing from her 'husband' on Valentines Day.

The Mom of 'em said...

well, I post these things so you can FORWARD them to your DH. =-) Sometimes they just need a big neon flashing HINT.