Friday, February 15, 2008

My Funny Valentines

I let Mark choose our dinner menu for Valentine's Day....he chose Lasagna. As the day wore on...this didn't seem like the perfect way to show how much I love him. (seemed extremely too hard and I didn't want to go to the grocery store)....SO....
(that's supposed to look like a heart). He didn't seem to mind the menu change.

I'm not sure Lauren napped yesterday - she "woke up" ornery! (I wanted to give her away for awhile). So we thought we'd get the Valentine's Day gifts out of the way before she melted down even more. Here are a few pics of the kids and their gifts.

(yes - that's me in total HEADBAND hair - get over it...at least I'm IN the picture for once)

And finally, I've come up with a chore chart that I like. I found the days of the week notepad at Big Lots for $2 (it was on an end cap that said it should be HALF-OFF....making it $1...but of course they told me that wasn't right at the checkout. I'm still not liking Big Lots today - can ya tell?). Anyway - I bought 2 pads and got to work making the chore chart. I dusted off my Cricut and started it a-chirping. I used the George font for anyone interested (doubt it....that implies readership...ha). Now all I have to do is fill it in (the fun part - wah-ha-ha-ha).
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

minimalistmommy said...

Hi, I love your blog. So down to earth. I was thinking of doing a chore chart as well. I may copy you on this one. My kids are nearly the same age as yours so it is interesting to see the similarities.

Unknown said...

Hi sorry the previous post was by Minimalistmommy. It came up under another sign in. Sorry