Sunday, March 23, 2008

Busy Easter!

The day began at 5:30 a.m. - Bailey & Mark had to be at church by 7 a.m. (confirmation kids served breakfast and Mark supervised) and I wanted to grab a shower before they left. When the little ones woke I fed Grant, put him down for a cat nap and set out to get Lauren ready. You can read about THAT here.

Miraculously, I had everyone ready and loaded up for church by 8:30 a.m. Shwew! We had a nice service at church - and so nice to have Bailey sitting with us. She is usually in Sunday School while we are at church.

During church I started to sneeze, my eyes watered, my nose filled up, my throat was scratchy....not sure if it was the lillies or something else...still feeling it tonight. ugh.

After church we came home to find that the EASTER BUNNY had been here (that sneaky little bunny!) Then I hosted Easter Dinner (my parents came over). i cooked almost everything the night before and the ham cooked all morning while we were at church. MMMMM..smelled good!

Here are a few pics of our weekend - and my good lookin' family. (i can say that b/c I'm not in the pics (of course).


No comments: