Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My American Idol Picks This Week...

My favorite three in order of preference based on last night's performances:

Carly - MAN! This girl can sing! Contrary to Simon's thoughts on the song choice - I thought it was brilliant on all-counts.





David - Definitely the most-talented vocals of the "men." He needs to really shine with a non-ballad next week.

Brooke - Most talent overall. Vocally she may not be THE best...but musically - the girl gets it. She plays multiple instruments - well...and has a very clear understanding of her style, her limitations....and I like her.



And my pick for who should go home this week:

Ramiele - Cute as a button, for sure...and good pipes...but the girl just can't pick a song to save her life! Because of this, she goes home before Rocker Girl with far less vocal talent.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Carly. And I agree about the one who should go home, too.

I'm going to have to keep a copy of that application to date my daughter for when mine is a little older. Cracked me up!

P.S. Thanks for entering the giveaway on my site. I'll announce the winner Saturday!

-Julia :-)