Friday, March 21, 2008

HEARTBREAKING!!!

I can't believe the end of the Drake game - absolutely heartbreaking! The game went in to overtime....and it was tied with just a few seconds left. Western Kentucky has the ball and with literally LESS THAN A SECOND left on the clock, they shoot a 3-pointer and win. Not jsut any 3-pointer....it was closer to the half-court mark than the 3-point arch I think....and a one-in-a-million shot of making it un-manned, let alone with THREE Bulldogs on ya. Swish. And there I stood....stunned....mad....heartbroken. So here is what I have to say about that:

What the heck is a Hilltopper anyway? And what sort of stupid brand identity crisis does that school have going on? Ok - so you are "hilltoppers"....your mascot is a big red blob...and that's what they call him! And your logo? A red towel. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen/heard. I'm mad at you hilltopper towel blobs - stealing away my victory (and ruining pools across the nation).

I'm rooting for Butler now....at least I can say Drake beat them recently. Ugh - I'm mad.

1 comment:

kmr said...

I'm sorry that your heartbreaks are so darn funny to me. I think it is just the way you write about them.. so don't be mad at me. "I'm mad at you hilltopper towel blobs." So funny.