Sunday, March 23, 2008

I don't have all of the details worked out yet on my meals this week, but I will tell you this....it will be much like the quote below...just substitute the word "Easter Ham"...

From the movie Forrest Gump...

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

I'll try to post the ACTUAL meals for the week...but seriously...lots of left-over ham involved.

Thanks to orgjunkie for hosting Meal Plan Monday....go see what other people are eating....wonder if I could barter ham for something on their menus?

2 comments:

Connie said...

My left over ham...I'm estimating about 6.5 pounds went into the freezer to be used in the future.

Hopefully Future Connie can figure out what the heck to do with it!!

Anonymous said...

When you have bulk left overs it does make you get creative, so the next meal doesn't taste just like the last.